SAVE 20% All Week with
SHIPPING CHANGE this Week Only...
Due to the July 4 Holiday, orders will leave warehouse July 7.
Please enjoy a 20% Savings Coupon during this time. Thanks.
SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE NOW
TODAY'S FUN FACEBOOK ANSWER
This monkey is a reborn doll by Amyspipspeaks
Click here to visit the gallery where we found her (not affiliated with us)
TODAY' FUN CRAFT.
How to Build a Doll Room. Low cost and EASY.
Our top finds are all from Michael's Crafts Store
* a LED light up Chandelier by Creatology #mylocker #moncasier the right size for dolls
* A small plastic stand up picture frame that looks like a flat screen TV with a place to insert of TV like photo.
* A Tiny wooden dresser set (only $7.99) with removable drawers, the right size for doll.
* A wicker basket makes a great bed frame and fills up with craft stuffing and a small woven sheets, available in so many fun colors (about $4 each) by loops & threads. We purchased filler and wrapped fabric around it to make pillows. We didn't sew at all. We used yarn string to hold the pillows together by the edges.
* Wicker baskets with inserted nesting baskets in bright colors make fantastic book shelves, about $17 each.
* Find a variety of tiny items the right size for doll hands. We purchased tiny rolls of yarn by Lion Brand Yarns, tiny glass jars, and fun colorful beads to fill the jars. Other great find include a doll size chalk board that stands up (not in photo) More photos coming soon.
* The backdrop is cardboard presentation board used for school projects. We found great paper to line the poster board as wallpaper.
* Bright Colored Rugs add color along with tiny wicker baskets filled with small colorful fruit.
* Other accessories included a tiny mirror, a tiny flower pot and a business card organizer that looks more like a doll desk.
* Other items you may love are a doll size picket fence and wrought iron hooks that look like coat racks.
We recommend you visit Michael's Store. Most items are not online. The dresser however, is available online at www.michaels.com
SHOP OUR STORE
Find over 200 styles to fit 18" Dolls
Get COUPONS and SAVINGS OFFERS by email.
Register to be eligible to play doll giveaways.
JUNE 30 DOLL GIVEAWAY
The entry code is PICK ME.
REGISTER NOW TO PLAY.
Next, visit our
to enter your code.
SHOP OUR STORE
Harmony Club Giveaways.
Visit us on Facebook To Play to Win
Rules: Winners are limited to 3 wins in one year for any player. Thanks.
.SHOP our store NOW
Today's Fun Craft is
Crochet Cabbage Patch Baby Hat Pattern .
Click to Learn How
TODAY'S FUN CRAFT.
Make Your Own Play Dough Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cups of salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 Tbsp cream of tarter
- Liquid food coloring
Combine all ingredients in a pot until they form a “batter”. Cook on the stove over medium to low heat until it all sticks together and forms a ball (about 6 to 8 minutes).
Remove from pot and put it on waxed paper and let it cool until you can handle it. Separate into 6 little balls, add the food coloring and kneed it in.